Woodside Cottages of Bayfield
- Lodging - On Mainland
Woodside Cottages of Bayfield offers a quality and unique lodging experience for visitors to Bayfield, Wisconsin. Each Cottage provides a clean, quiet, cozy, and relaxing setting situated on spacious grounds with lots of room to roam and enjoy the outdoors. Our Cottages offer many comforts for our guests including jacuzzis, gas fireplaces, kitchens, AC, and WIFI. We are a 1/2 mile drive to downtown Bayfield or an easy 1 1/2-mile hike or bike ride into town on the historic Brownstone Trail next to Lake Superior.
Our guests enjoy shows at the Big Top, shopping, art galleries, eateries, wineries, boat cruises, the Apostle Islands, Madeline Island, berry & apple-picking, and so much more!
We offer year-round lodging for a variety of activities such as snowmobiling, motorcycling, fishing, hunting, golfing, kayaking, biking, hiking, skiing, snowshoeing, ATV/UTVs.
- Cottages with Jacuzzis, Gas Fireplaces, A/C, Kitchenettes or Kitchens w/ Dishwashers
- Cable TV and WIFI, Charcoal grills, picnic tables, & campfire pits
- Direct access to the Brownstone Trail and 5 acres of open space
- Choice of 1 - 3-BR Cottages available for your comforts and needs
- Ideal lodging for couples, families, friends, weddings, reunions, retreats ... whatever your occasion
Located on Mainland on the east side of State Highway 13 at S Co Hwy J, just 1/2 mile south of downtown Bayfield.